We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered solely on the basis of qualification and ability without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Please email resume with position title in subject line to HR@mecuokc.org
Please call MECU if you need help with getting your resume to us.
The Me/CU team is growing! We are seeking Full Time Credit Union Tellers at all our locations. We are seeking energetic, hard-working, customer service and team-oriented individuals with teller experience.
Job duties include providing account services to members by helping with accounts and cash transactions, answering member questions or other credit union services.
One-year teller experience required.
- Receives and processes member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and
- loan payments. Balances cash drawer and makes settlement of daily activity.
- Assists members with opening and closing accounts, processes transactions, and addresses and resolves member problems, inquiries, or complaints. Refers problems to supervisor as needed, along with recommendations for resolution.
- Identifies opportunities to cross-sell additional products or services to members.
- Confers with members by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous duties including typing, filing, computer input and answering the telephone.
- Acts as liaison between members and various departments.
Send resume to HR@mecuokc.org