ME/CU wants you to avoid the pain of account fraud.
Here are eight tips to help you keep your ATM/Debit card safe:
- Make sure the ATM isn’t altered in any way.
- Cover the pin pad when entering information.
- Be wary of individuals loitering near the ATM.
- Do not give out your PIN.
- Call us to set up travel alerts when you plan on going out of town.
- Make sure Me/CU has your correct contact information. (email and phone number)
- Set up transaction alerts (text, email, or both) on your account through Online Banking.
- Be proactive in protecting your financial information.