We have decided to change the way we will operate, starting July 13, 2020, our lobbies are open by appointment only. We also ask that you wear a mask when entering our locations. All drive-thrus remain fully accessible and ready to serve your banking needs.
To help slow the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), here are the safest ways to access your money, manage your accounts, apply for a loan, and even deposit checks without coming inside a branch:
- Our drive-thrus are open during regular branch hours.
- Me/CU’s Online Banking empowers you to bank anywhere, anytime 24/7. Sign up or log in via the Online Banking button at the top of the site.
- Me/CU’s mobile app lets you do almost anything you can do in a branch, including deposit checks. Download the app for free from Google Play or the App Store.
- Our members have access to ATMs across Oklahoma and at all local 7-11 and OnCue stores.
- We will still schedule limited, in-branch appointments.
- You may also call any of our locations and speak to a Me/CU Representative for all your banking needs.
- All our lobbies and drive -thrus will be open from 8:30am till 5:30 pm Monday – Friday and drive-thrus will be open from 9:00 am till noon on Saturdays.
Because we are a member of the NCUA, deposits of up to $250,000 are insured by the federal government. Me/CU also offers additional share insurance protection up to $250,000 through Excess Share Insurance (ESI), a credit union-only private insurer. Both the NCUA disclosure and ESI disclosure are available upon request if you would like to read them.
If you need immediate financial help, we’ve got your back.
We Are Me/CU and We are Me/CU Strong